We joined the Digital Construction Summit 2020 along with a great panel of speakers to talk about improving health and safety management with digital tools and data.
– The Health & Safety Executive perspective on using digital tools to improve construction safety.
– Challenges of organising complex and disorganised construction health and safety information.
– How 3D Repo’s integrated health and safety management tool, SafetiBase, works.
– Using SafetiBase to identify and mark up health and safety issues and potential hazards in 3D models.
– Improving management and structuring of health and safety data.
– Health and safety management using the BIM standard PAS 1192-6, in conjunction with SafetiBase.