Following the positive response we received for the first edition of this webinar, we’ve decided to run it again. So if you missed out on the first one, or want to take a second look at the tips and tricks from our BIM Specialists, now you can sign up for the second edition taking place 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Thursday 9th April.
Under the advice of the Government, many UK workers are now finding themselves working from home during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic.
Consequently, we have received a number of support queries about how 3D Repo can help with remote working, and ensuring teams continue the collaborative work required to deliver projects.
Working remotely and collaboratively in real-time are key fundamentals of the 3D Repo platform, and so we have therefore deided to run a FREE webinar to show you how 3D Repo can:
- Reduce IT overhead with full cloud collaboration, flexible licensing and minimal spec requirements;
- Help teams manage and access BIM data in the cloud regardless of location;
- Identify and resolve issues in real-time or asynchronously amongst team members;
- Distinguish and mitigate project risks amongst disparate team members;
- Ensure all team members are kept up to date with live reporting;
- Maintain the high levels of security required on projects even outside of your company firewall.
What: Webinar event
Date: Thursday 9th April
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM