3D Repo are excited to be partnered with TRL and Smart Mobility Living Lab London on this innovative technology and launch event.
About this Event
After a two year build, SMLL is officially opening its doors to businesses looking to safely develop and validate new transport technologies.
Join us and experience a virtual tour of both the Royal Borough of Greenwich and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park sites and hear from our experts in an interactive panel discussion on SMLL and the future of mobility.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- 15:00 – Welcome
- 15:10 – Opening remarks by Paul Campion, Chief Exec TRL
- 15:20 – Virtual ribbon cutting
- 15:25 – An inside look – virtual site tours of Plexal and Woolwich
- 15:40 – Panel discussion and Q&A
- 16:10 – AV and simulation showcase
- 16:15 – Closing keynote
- 16:20 – Partners to host breakout sessions
Under normal circumstances, we would have toasted the launch of SMLL with all of you in person at our newly opened sites. But we know these aren’t normal times and as we’ve moved to a virtual event, the private sector organisations in SMLL have decided to make a donation to food banks in the London Borough of Newham and the Royal Borough of Greenwich in recognition of the challenges people are facing in our communities at this time.