Dedicated Graphics Card Settings
If your PC has a dedicated graphics card, we highly advise to use it for the heavy lifting when it comes to graphical tasks and viewing large models in 3D Repo.
In a few simple steps, you will learn how to assign a default graphics card in Windows as well as troubleshoot any problems along the way.
Nvidia Graphics card setup
- Open the NVIDIA Control Panel. You can do this by right-clicking on the desktop space.
- Select Manage 3D Settings under 3D Settings and open program settings.
- In the drop-down list select a program to customise. In this case, it will be your web browser (ie. Chrome, Firefox or IE).
- Select the ‘preferred graphics processor’ in the drop-down list. In order to use the dedicated graphics card, select High-performance Nvidia processor.
- Click Apply to save your settings.
Web Browser Settings
In some cases, the NVIDIA Control Panel does not resolve the issue. Therefore,
you need to take extra action and modify your web browser’s settings.
Follow the steps in this article to help you achieve that: Web Browser Settings