In this webinar, we show you how to improve health and safety in construction using SafetiBase.
SafetiBase is the collaborative way to share and use Health and Safety information and project risks, associating them directly to the model. SafetiBase conforms to the newly published specification for ‘collaborative sharing and use of structured health and safety information using BIM’ (Publicly Available Specification PAS 1192-6).
This session will cover:
- Save time: Stay organised by using digital tools to create and manage risks in a simple to use cloud-based environment.
- Make it less complicated: Standardise health and safety risk mitigation with treatment suggestions from a pre-populated industry-standard database.
- Break down the barriers to 4D: Learn how to track health and safety information and associate risks to specific dates and times.
- Engage the wider teams: Utilise the power of 3D and 4D data in the cloud to enable multiple project stakeholders to easily identify risks as early as possible.
- Comply with industry standards: Align projects to PAS1192-6 and the UK BIM Framework to deliver a Golden Thread for health and safety risk mitigation.
- Communicate risks beyond your BIM environments: Visualise health and safety risk information in external tools such as Power BI to streamline project delivery.