Webinar: 3D Repo for Change Management
Changes are inevitable in today’s complex building environment, but those changes can have an impact on a projects time, cost, or quality. Building Information Modelling can help to significantly reduce the impact of change by tracking and analysing design changes on the basis of BIM models. Collaborative BIM tools enable the whole project team to work together with ease and ensure design changes are identified and resolved during design rather than in the field.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to compare 3D models across different file types using 3D Diff Change Detection. Get a good look at Smart Groups; a simple way for users to validate and group model elements together for easy data validation. See how 3D Repo’s cloud-based platform helps to manage issues and ensure information is communicated to all collaborators. Learn how to connect to powerful business intelligence tools such as Power BI to create custom dashboards and view project analytics to make better-informed decisions.
Finally, you’ll hear from special guest speaker, Steve Burton, Digital Construction lead at Atkins, about how they manage change on the Hinkley Point C nuclear power station project.
- 3D Diff Change Detection
- Smart Groups for data validation
- Managing issues
- Analytics via business intelligence tools
- Example use case from the industry – Hinkley point C
- Steve Burton – Digital Construction Lead at Atkins
- Bogdan Davydov – Customer Success Manager at 3D Repo
- Andrew Norrie – Commercial Director at 3D Repo
Who should attend?
- Anyone in the AEC industry
- Architects & Engineers
- BIM, Coordinators, Consultants, Managers
- Construction Clients
- Software Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Project Managers
- and more…