AEC Control Rooms give all stakeholders access to critical data including EIR and RFI coordination, health and safety data, evidence-based task management, business intelligence, and 4D planning and allows them to track real-time project performance and take action based on insights.
Through touch-enabled projectors and multiple immersive displays, AEC Control Rooms is set to help UK construction be more efficient and proactive through accessible data and smarter construction planning.
It is a scalable and repeatable plug-and-play ‘drop-in’ construction management and reporting platform, based on over 30 combined years of technology development by three innovative award-winning SMEs:
- 3D Repo – collaborative BIM technology
- eviFile – real-time site data collection experts
- Mission Room – supplier of immersive, interactive display hardware
Now ready to demonstrate, we hope you will join us to get hands-on with our innovative solution for AEC with presentations/case studies, networking, and food & drink.
Benefits of AEC Control Rooms include:
- View, interrogate, and report on real-time data in a physical or virtual Control Room setting.
- Dedicated Mission Room hardware setup to create a focal point for your project.
- Link 3D/4D BIM data into your project through 3D Repo.
- Power BI reporting technology provided by eviFile to bring data sets together to automate your reports – saving time, effort and cost.
- Annotate data and create your own view of your project as well as use the system for meetings, rehearsals and site inductions/safety briefings.
- Harry Parnell FICE, Head of Digital Project Delivery, Balfour Beatty. Harry will speak about the National Highways Smart Motorways and Project Control Rooms.
- Paddy Corkery, Lead Digital Engineer, Laing O’Rourke. During the presentation, Paddy will outline how LOR are using 3D Repo to track the progress of offsite manufacturing components in real-time directly within a cloud-based model environment. The presentation will look at the technical set-up required to achieve this as well as the already realised and envisaged benefits of democratising this information to the whole project team.
- TRU case study – eviFile and Transpenning Upgrade Route (TRU) – Operating time critical possessions in a real-time control room. How disruptive possessions can be more proactively managed with eviFile and Mission Room to provide real time insights, close calls and instant Power-BI reporting.
- Karim Farghaly, Lecturer at The Bartlett School of Sustainable Construction, UCL