1st October 2020, 10:30 – 11.30
Improving health and safety management with digital tools and data
- The Health & Safety Executive perspective on using digital tools to improve construction safety
- Challenges of organising complex and disorganised construction health and safety information
- How 3D Repo’s integrated health and safety management tool, SafetiBase, works
- Using SafetiBase to identify and mark up health and safety issues and potential hazards in 3D models
- Improving management and structuring of health and safety data
- Health and safety management using the BIM standard PAS 1192-6, in conjunction with SafetiBase
Gordon Crick, health and safety inspector, Health & Safety Executive
Zane Ulhaq, digital engineering manager, Atkins
Bogdan Davydov, customer success manager and BIM specialist, 3D Repo
Dr William Collinge, programme director (construction project management) at MACE University of Manchester
This webinar is part of the Digital Construction Summit 2020, the key annual event for digital decision-makers in the built environment sector. This year’s event is being run virtually, as a series of webinars, on 29/30 September 2020.
More information about the programme and speakers is on the Digital Construction Summit 2020 website.