3D Repo is looking for a highly motivated Marketing Executive to join our award‐winning team. The ideal candidate will hold a relevant marketing/communications degree and have at least three years of experience in a related role.
The role will be far-reaching and encompass all areas of marketing and PR, from direct email campaigns, social media, and event organisation all the way through to case study writing, video creation and new product launches. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to gain first‐hand experience in a fast-growing and vibrant software start‐up.
You will be reporting to the Commercial Director and working closely with our CEO and award‐winning and highly skilled engineering team here in the UK.
We have dedicated office space in central London which is open to all team members. We also offer the flexibility to work remotely having had experience facilitating this before and during the COVID pandemic.
- Developing and implementing marketing communications strategies and campaigns to promote 3D Repo using various media
- Develop the content marketing strategy including blog posts, video content, webinars, newsletters, social media
- Analyse results of marketing campaigns to adapt, react and refine our marketing strategy
- Follow industry trends to keep the brand on target and relevant within the target markets
- Manage the marketing budget and track spend
- Organise, manage, and attend company events and tradeshows
- Social marketing: Identify audiences and customer segments, craft messages, share news, manage the content plan, social and editorial calendars, daily execution
- Draft press releases and other press materials and ensure effective distribution to media
- Creation of marketing collateral
- Use WordPress to create and update content on the company website
- Design and manage direct email campaigns
- Content creation
- Managing the relationship with our marketing/PR agency
- Work with the AEC industry’s biggest companies and high-profile projects
- Opportunity to create and define your own role
- Technical training and personal development
- Minimum three years experience in a marketing role
- Marketing or business degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent copywriting ability
- Experience working across all social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Enthusiastic, driven, and self‐motivated
- Extremely well organised
- Able to work autonomously
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience using a CRM
- Experience with Eventbrite
- Experience using ZOOM
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Experience in B2B