We are working hard to create a user friendly and robust BIM collaboration platform. However, things sometimes don’t go according to plan and we might need your help to improve 3drepo.io. If you find a bug or encounter any unusual behaviour, please do the following before you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much!
- On Windows, press Windows button + R
- Type dxdiag and hit Enter
- A diagnostic tool pops up, click Save All Information… Save a dxdiag.txt on your local drive. Don’t worry, this saves only your PC’s spec. Your private information is safe.
- In Chrome, open a new tab and type chrome://gpu
- Right-click anywhere in the tab and Save as… This will save a gpu.htm file with Chrome graphics settings and again your evening plans remain a mystery to us.
- If you can figure out a pattern, set of steps which cause the trouble replicate the problem with Console open.
- Reload first and then go to Chrome menu > More tools > Develper tools > Console tab
- Right-click anywhere in the Console and Save as… Save www.3drepo.io.log file on your local drive. This saves events that ran under the bonnet when a problem occurred and doesn’t reveal anything personal.
- Please send the dxdiag.txt, gpu.htm, www.3drepo.io.log file file to email@example.com.
- Also, send us a 3D model which is causing a problem (but only if you are comfortable with sharing it with us).
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Your 3D Repo team.