3D Repo is proud to announce that we are finalists in eight different categories at the Construction Computing Awards 2020!
The Construction Computing award, also known as “The Hammers” are back for 2020 in the fifteenth running of this annual event. The awards look to showcase and reward the technology, tools and solutions for the effective design, construction, maintenance and modification of commercial buildings, residential and social housing and civil engineering projects of all sizes.
- Collaboration Product of 2020
- BIM Product of the Year 2020
- BIM Project of the Year 2020
- Construction Software Product of 2020
- Editor’s Choice for 2020
- Health and Safety software of 2020
- AR/VR Project of the Year 2020
- Company of 2020
The Construction Computing Awards 2020 Timeline:
Voting Opens: 23rd September
Voting Closes: 2nd November
Winners Announced: 12th November